3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Powder Lite Insulated Jacket
Sled hills and snowball fights are calling and your little guy sure isn't going to let that call go unanswered. Keep him nice and warm on winter days in the Columbia Powder Lite Insulated Jacket. It's got the warmth and weather-resistance that he needs to stay out all day, minus a few hot-chocolate stops here and there of course. The water-resistant shell ensures that he won't stay wet when he's pelted with a few snowballs, and the toasty synthetic insulation delivers warm-when-wet performance in case he comes into contact with a little more snow than anticipated. Meanwhile, Columbia's Omni-Heat reflective lining technology brings an added dose of warmth by reflecting his own body heat back at him, adding warmth without adding bulk, and still allowing the right amount of heat to escape when he's huffing it up the hill for his next sledding run.
- Insulated jacket to keep him warm on snow day adventures
- Water-resistant fabric sheds snow to keep him dry
- Synthetic insulation maintains toasty warmth all day long
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat for integrated warmth
- Adjustable hem helps seal out drafts and snow
- Zippered pockets keep snacks and handwarmers stashed
- Item #COL03DX
- [face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective (polyester)
- Thermarator (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.