Powder Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket
Some kids like to stay inside with their favorite video games on a snow day, but not your guy—he's out there playing in the snow from sun-up to sundown. Keep him warm while he's out in cold conditions with the Columbia Powder Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket. Not only does this jacket boast a water-resistant fabric that'll shed the snow when he's taking enemy snowball fire, but it's also filled to the brim with warm-when-wet synthetic insulation that keeps doing its job when he spends a little too much time rolling in the snow. Meanwhile, Columbia's Omni-Heat reflective lining technology works to reflect his own body heat back to him, offering greater warmth without adding any added bulk to the jacket. Tack on an adjustable hood and hem to keep out wind and snow, and he's got a jacket that'll let him enjoy sled hills and snow forts to the fullest.
- Keep him warm as he plays in the snow with this insulated jacket
- Water-resistant shell stays dry with moderate exposure to snow
- Synthetic insulation stays warm when heavier wet snow soaks through
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat for seamlessly integrated warmth
- Adjustable hood and hem batten down the hatches on stormy days
- Zippered pockets keep handwarmers and extra gloves secure
- Item #COL03FN
- [face fabric] Storm-Lie DP II (polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective (polyester)
- Thermarator (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2021
My Son Loves It
- I've used it several times
- True to size
My boys hate 'puffy' jackets. However, this is thin enough that my youngest wants to wear it and my oldest is asking for one too. It is warm and still insulates after getting wet. This is useful when we get more high 30s rain than snow.
July 24, 2020
Hi, My son will be 10.5 this winter, medium built. Should I get size M or should I go with L? Thanks
January 12, 2020
What's the temp rating on this coat?
January 16, 2020
Hi Nicole! While Columbia doesn't report a specific temperature rating, it is designed to withstand wind, rain, and snow and very cold temperatures with polyester insulation as well thermal reflective lining. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!