Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Powder Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket
Some kids like to stay inside with their favorite video games on a snow day, but not your guy—he's out there playing in the snow from sun-up to sundown. Keep him warm while he's out in cold conditions with the Columbia Powder Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket. Not only does this jacket boast a water-resistant fabric that'll shed the snow when he's taking enemy snowball fire, but it's also filled to the brim with warm-when-wet synthetic insulation that keeps doing its job when he spends a little too much time rolling in the snow. Meanwhile, Columbia's Omni-Heat reflective lining technology works to reflect his own body heat back to him, offering greater warmth without adding any added bulk to the jacket. Tack on an adjustable hood and hem to keep out wind and snow, and he's got a jacket that'll let him enjoy sled hills and snow forts to the fullest.
- Keep him warm as he plays in the snow with this insulated jacket
- Water-resistant shell stays dry with moderate exposure to snow
- Synthetic insulation stays warm when heavier wet snow soaks through
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat for seamlessly integrated warmth
- Adjustable hood and hem batten down the hatches on stormy days
- Zippered pockets keep handwarmers and extra gloves secure
- Item #COL03FN
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.