A barrel of fun.
From knee-deep days surfing pow to just lapping some early-morning groomers, the Columbia Women's Powder Keg Pant keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable through winter's coldest days. The waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech construction protects you against the elements while allowing internal moisture to escape easily, while its stretchy nature ensure you have a full range of motion for really leaning into your turns on the hill. Then, the combination of synthetic insulation and a reflective lining work together to trap and bounce your precious body heat back to you to fight off frozen temps. If you overheat while hiking for your run, turn to the zippered leg vents for a quick cool. Adjustable waist tabs customize your fit when you forget your belt at home, and the ankle gaiters act as a reliable shield from snow on deep days.
- Stretchy, durable, warm ski pants for cold days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you comfortably dry
- Synthetic insulation ensures toasty warmth
- Semi-fitted design provides a stylish silhouette
- Inner leg vents let excess heat escape easily
- Ankle gaiters boost durability and protection
- Multiple zippered pockets bring along valuables
- Item #COL01PU