Powder Keg II Glove
Don’t let cold, snowy conditions keep you in the lodge when lifts are still running, suit up with the Columbia Powder Keg II Glove and stay out there until the last chair is called. This full-featured offering from Columbia boasts a waterproof construction, plush fleece lining, and heavyweight insulation for steadfast warmth and weather protection when winter’s trying its best to keep you inside.
- Full-featured winter glove for skiing or snowboarding
- Plush fleece lining and synthetic fill for serious warmth
- Waterproof shell protects against snowfall and precip
- Three-point precurved construction for a natural fit
- Wrist straps keep gloves secure and seals out cold snow
- Item #COL02FI
- [face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% elastane, [second fabric] 100% nylon, [palm] goat leather, [lining] Berber fleece
- [back] 200g Omni-Heat Insulation, [palm] 100g Omni-Heat Insulation
- drawcord, hook-and-loop
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I wore them in 20 degrees with 10 mph wind on hour bike ride, they kept my hands warm for about 30 minutes. Fingertips became cold after that but they eventually did warm up after a while again once I kept moving my fingers as I could. They are pretty flexible for gears and brakes. The most negative thing is there is literally no nose wipe at all on them! You need a good soft nose wipe for winter rides, I have created my own to use but would be better with something built in to the gloves. All in all pretty good gloves