Titanium Powder Keg II Down Jacket
The Columbia Powder II Keg Down Jacket was built for all of your winter endeavors, from walking the dog on cold nights to to ripping hard on the snowiest and windiest days. With fully-sealed seams and a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane, this jacket was designed to fight off sleet and snow, and with a combination of down and synthetic insulation lined with reflective Omni-Heat backing, you'll be totally warm through icy temperatures. Skip the search and keep your pass, goggles, and other accessories handy with designated pockets, while the full-vis and helmet-compatible hood lets you enjoy the freshies without the blinders you're used to wearing during a storm. Finally, this jacket has a low-bulk design that keeps things from getting too puffy, ensuring that you can wear it around town without looking like you just wandered in from the Arctic circle.
- This winter jacket offers downtown and downhill protection
- Waterproof construction keeps you dry during heavy snow and mixes
- Down and synthetic insulation deliver a one-two punch of warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head dry on the slopes
- Underarm venting cools you down when you get too warm
- Stowable powder skirt keeps the snow out when you ride in deep pow
- Comfortable wrist cuffs keep out wind and snow
- Four-way stretch design offers mobility on the commute or the slopes
- Item #COL02B0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I wanted this jacket so much, but I never had the chance to even try it on. It arrived at my home zipped closed. I tried to unzip the jacket so I could try it on, but the zipper snagged at the very bottom. I tried to zip it back up and start over, but that just made things worse. I played with it for a while, but not wanting to damage the zipper, I eventually gave up. I’m shipping it back, but I’m very disappointed. It appeared to be a very nice jacket, but I wouldn’t be able to trust the main zipper again.
What is the jacket's weight please?
Hey Nitzan, this jacket weighs 3 pounds and 2 ounces in size medium. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!
What is the length of this jacket? Waist or hip?
This is a waist length jacket!