Warmth all the way around.
Outdoor ice rinks might be one of your favorite places to go, but the bitter cold weather makes them hard to enjoy for more than an hour or two. But with your Columbia Women's Platinum Plus 740 Turbodown Hooded Jacket, you'll be the warmest one on the rink. This jacket's Omni-Heat reflectors paired with responsibly sourced TurboDown insulation ensures warmth by trapping and reflecting body heat while you gracefully slide around on the ice. When it starts to lightly flurry while you wait in line to turn in your rental skates, the Platinum's water-resistant fabrication prevents you from getting soaking wet with melted snow so you can walk away from the rink just as excited, happy, and warm as when you got there.
- Stay warm for your entire winter adventure with this puffy
- Omni-Heat reflectors trap body heat for added warmth
- TurboDown adds extra warmth and comfort
- Water-resistant face fabric fends off light snow
- Scuba hood and adjustable hem offer extra, warm coverage
- Item #COL01Q4
- Q & A
Stylish and Warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
700 fill down is super warm and this puffy is not overly puffy so it still looks sleek and stylish.