Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Huff, puff, pilsner.
The Columbia Women's Pilsner Peak Pant whisks you from cool, shady mornings at the trailhead to sweltering switchbacks then back down to the brew pub for some celebratory libations. Stretchy, breathable synthetic fabric in a slim-but-not-tight cut allows you to move naturally while hiking and look put-together when you return to civilization. As you rise above the treeline, UPF 50 sun protection shields you from high-altitude rays, but you can also use the roll-up tabs to convert the pants to capris if you want to get rid of your bike sock tan.
- Versatile pants that hike trails and hang at breweries
- Soft, comfortable, and stretchy synthetic fabric
- Semi-fitted active cut is both flattering and functional
- Omni-Wick Advanced Evaporation pulls sweat away from skin
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 protection wards off alpine sun
- Roll-up leg tabs convert the pants to capris
- Item #COL00Z3
56% polyester, 44% nylon
2 hand, 2 rear
casual, hiking & camping