Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Pike Lake Jacket
On cold mornings when they can't wait to get outside and play, put them in the Columbia Pike Lake Jacket for warmth and comfort. Faux down insulation keeps them warm as they build snow forts or leaf piles and the silver dotted Omni-Heat reflective lining adds bonus warmth by reflecting their body heat. On extra cold mornings, the taffeta lined hood cozily traps heat and the fleece lined pockets offer a soft space to warm their fingers so they can stay out and play longer. As a bonus for you, the Outgrown system lets you extend the life of the jacket by extending the cuffs as they grow so you don't have to get them a new jacket every season.
- A jacket that offers reliable warm through the chilly winter months
- Faux down insulation retains its warmth even when it gets wet
- Omni-Heat reflective lining traps body heat for bonus warmth
- Taffeta lined, adjustable hood seals in heat on extra chilly days
- Fleece lined pockets add touch of softness when warming fingers
- Outgrown grow system allows sleeves to extend with growing child
- Item #COL02D9
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.