Select Style & Size
Pike Lake Jacket
On cold mornings when they can't wait to get outside and play, put them in the Columbia Pike Lake Jacket for warmth and comfort. Faux down insulation keeps them warm as they build snow forts or leaf piles and the silver dotted Omni-Heat reflective lining adds bonus warmth by reflecting their body heat. On extra cold mornings, the taffeta lined hood cozily traps heat and the fleece lined pockets offer a soft space to warm their fingers so they can stay out and play longer. As a bonus for you, the Outgrown system lets you extend the life of the jacket by extending the cuffs as they grow so you don't have to get them a new jacket every season.
- A jacket that offers reliable warm through the chilly winter months
- Faux down insulation retains its warmth even when it gets wet
- Omni-Heat reflective lining traps body heat for bonus warmth
- Taffeta lined, adjustable hood seals in heat on extra chilly days
- Fleece lined pockets add touch of softness when warming fingers
- Outgrown grow system allows sleeves to extend with growing child
- Item #COL02D9
- [face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat
- Thermarator (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 11, 2019
nice jacket but the bottom part is wide
great jacket but bottom is wide, no drawstring, and looks like the cold air will blow right in.