A little rain never hurt anyone.
Don't let a few grey clouds ruin your afternoon hike. Your Columbia Men's Outdry Hybrid Jacket protects you from the elements so you can focus on what you came out here to do in the first place: enjoy the lush smell of pine forests and indulge in that stash of chocolate-covered espresso beans that you stashed in your pockets.
The Omni-Tech shell and Outdry construction put up a solid line of defense against soggy Northwest storms, and the underarm vents let you dump heat quickly when you're walking up a steep hill. Pull up the attached, adjustable hood when the winds start to howl, and stuff your hands in the zippered pockets to indulge in a chocolaty treat.
- A tough rain jacket for drizzly adventures
- Omni-Tech shell repels wind and rain
- Outdry construction is fully waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Adjustable hood shield you from harsh winds
- Underarm venting dumps heat on long hikes
- Drop-tail hem adds extra coverage
- Item #COL020C
- Q & A
Perfect for rainy days
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 137lbs
Waterproof light jacket, fitted perfecty on my brother (bought it as a gift). Great for hiking! Materials feel nice and resistant.
Are the front pockets accessible while wearing a pack with hip belt?
Hey Bradley, great question. This jacket is not designed to be able to access the pockets while wearing a hip belt.