Outdry Ex Stretch Pant
- Lightweight rain pants to always have on hand
- OutDry membrane repels moisture to keep you dry
- Comfort stretch lets you move freely
- External membrane for an efficient seal
- Packs into its own back pocket
- Light construction for easy packing
- Bottom leg zips let you slide them on without removing shoes
- Item #COL024M
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2018
Not Tested Yet; Initial Quality A+
Haven't had a chance to test these things yet, but they'll probably get put through the wringer on our trip to the U.K. in November/December. Hiking on the western coasts of Wales, England, and Scotland, and they'll also double as my outer layer for rainy golf. I'm excited to see how they perform, and if they're as good as the initial quality seems to be, I'll be dry! Great fit with a little stretch. Not too loose, but not tight. They are definitely pretty SHINY though. Had these and the OR Helium pant and ended up keeping these. The durability seems like it'll be much better than the OR pants though. I'll update with a trip report if we get doused in the next few months!
March 27, 2018
How much does it weigh?