Don't get caught without 'em.
When Columbia says Tested Tough, they aren't messing around—the Men's OutDry Ex Stretch Pants have been tested in rainy climates around the globe, and from the soggy Northwest to the torrential downpours of Asian monsoon season, these rain pants keep you dry as can be. The lightweight construction packs down into its own zippered pocket, letting you stash these pants in the bottom of your backpack in case ominous clouds start to close in on your afternoon hike, and the comfort stretch material lets you move freely while you scramble over rocks and hop over streams. Columbia's OutDry technology places the membrane on the outside, with external seam tape that creates a super solid seal against moisture of all kinds, and the bottom leg zips let you slide these guys right on without removing your muddy hiking boots.
- Lightweight rain pants to always have on hand
- OutDry membrane repels moisture to keep you dry
- Comfort stretch lets you move freely
- External membrane for an efficient seal
- Packs into its own back pocket
- Light construction for easy packing
- Bottom leg zips let you slide them on without removing shoes
- Item #COL024M
[membrane/laminate] OutDry (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
external seam tape
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
- Q & A
How much does it weigh?