Outdry EX Reversible II Jacket
The Columbia Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket is your antidote for hard-to-guess spring weather. When you're out for a long day on the trail it'll give you dependably waterproof protection from sudden rainstorms, and when things are a little bit drier back in town you can reverse it to rock its soft inner fabric on the outside instead. And you can be sure that the waterproofing you're getting is reliable thanks to the innovative OutDry extreme system.
OutDry Extreme overthrows the industry standard of sandwiching a laminated membrane between a face fabric and lining material, instead opting to place the waterproof membrane along the jacket's outer shell. By placing the membrane along the outer shell, the Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket never "wets out," meaning the outer fabric won't soak up moisture after hours of heavy rain. Because it never wets out, the external membrane keeps breathing on the trail for optimal comfort without sweating profusely underneath. Tack on an adjustable hood and low-profile zippered pockets and you've got an ideal solution for those days when the weather reporter is as confused as everyone else.
- Dependable rain shell with reversible performance on spring days
- Innovative waterproofing is super durable and highly breathable
- Soft inner fabric reverses to be worn on the outside in dry weather
- Adjustable hood delivers snug coverage in the storm
- Nearly-hidden zippered pockets keep important items secure
- Item #COL02PS