sale $112.49 $149.9925% Off
The New Gold Standard.
Slogging up some unpronounceable volcano is beautiful but seriously soggy, at least if you’re not wearing Columbia’s Outdry Ex Gold Women’s Pant. It’ll still be breathtaking, but the Outdry Ex’s revolutionary design - waterproof membrane on the outside, soft moisture-wicking fabric on the inside - will keep you way drier than traditional rain pants, which sport a water-resistant treatment on the outside and the membrane on the inside. With the Outdry Ex, there’s no coating to wear off, and the soft inner fabric prevents sweat from building up and leaving you soaked from the inside. Take that, miserable Icelandic weather.
- Make sure you bring these high-tech rain pants when you’re exploring soaked Icelandic volcanoes
- The OutDry Extreme membrane keeps downpours out and stops sweat from making your legs soggy
- Water won’t penetrate the fully taped seams even if you take a shower
- High-step smoothly through soggy rainforests thanks to easy-moving articulated knees
- The bottom leg zips seal your cuffs around your boots to keep your socks dry
- Item #COL01J3
[membrane/laminate] OutDry Extreme, [shell] 100% nylon
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
hiking & camping