Balance is key.
The Outdry Ex Eco Insulated Jacket balances protecting nature and protecting you from nature with its sustainable, durable construction. This jacket is designed to have the same performance level as the original version while providing a more eco-friendly option. The non-PFC OutDry Extreme membrane prevents water from seeping in, and the light insulation helps block the chill of winter. Columbia built this jacket with all recycled materials in the fabric, insulation, and trims, and the dye-free manufacturing process saves more than 13 gallons of water per jacket.
- Eco-friendly jacket for cool, wet weather
- Waterproof OutDry Extreme membrane with reduced chemical exposure
- Light insulation appropriate for chilly days
- Adjustable hood and drawcord hem block snow from obvious entry
- 100% recycled fabric, insulation, and trims
- Item #COL01TH