Select a size:
Why We Like The Out-Shield Dry Hooded Fleece
With its water-repelling tech and super soft fleece, this hoodie is a favorite for hiking in chilly, unpredictable spring weather. When the wind rolls in, we can cinch up both the hood and the hem, blocking the breeze from causing discomfort. And if a surprise storm tries to scare us off the trail, Columbia's proprietary tech has the power to resist the rain.
- Functional hoodie protects against light rain, spills, and grime
- Repellant treatment keeps moisture and stains at bay
- Cozy fleece is soft to the touch
- Drawcord hood and hem allow adjustments for warmth and venting
- Item #COLZAC2
- 100% polyester, Out-Shield (DWR coating)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- fixed, adjustable
- 1 kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.