A wicked norwestah.
The Northeast likes to think they have a monopoly on bad winters, but they’re not the only coast that can handle wet cold. Throw on the Columbia Men’s Norwester II Jacket and face whatever frigid precipitation comes your way. When winter weather hits, a waterproof membrane shields you from rain, snow and everything in between. Thermarator synthetic insulation provides water-resistant warmth to ensure that cold chills aren’t a factor during long commutes and mountain excursions. Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining reflects and regulates body heat to fight cold and keep you comfortable as you move. An adjustable hood provides complete weather protection, while its unique anorak design appeals to any northerner, no matter which coast they’re from.
- Insulated jacket to get you through damp, northern winters
- Waterproof membrane keeps out cold-weather precipitation
- Synthetic insulation offers low-bulk warmth with breathable lining
- Sleek anorak style helps keep the puff to a minimum
- Front hand pockets provide a welcome escape from the elements
- Item #COL02C9