Passion doesn't hibernate.
The outdoors are your year-round passion, so howling winds and plummeting temperatures won’t send you cowering inside for the winter. When you’re trekking into the frozen tundra, the Columbia Women’s Norwester II Jacket has your back. Synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective liner team up to deliver the breathable warmth you need for long days spent wandering the backcountry. Able to withstand snow and rain, a waterproof membrane sheds water and other precipitation to ensure that storm clouds won’t send you running back to the trailhead. When the headwind somehow manages to battle you both out and back, throw up the adjustable hood to keep warmth in and cold out.
- Insulated jacket for long days of exploration in cold conditions
- Critically-sealed waterproofing protects against driving snow
- Synthetic insulation provides trusted warmth without the bulk
- Omni-Heat liner reflects heat you need and releases heat you don’t
- Adjustable hood keeps out cold winds and unwanted snow
- Zippered hand pockets hold all of your trail necessities
- Item #COL029S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I don't typically give Columbia high marks for being "cool", but this jacket is an exception within their line up. The material is really comfortable, design details and color blocking are great, and the fit is really fantastic. Really loving this and looking forward to giving it more wear during winter.