Select a size:
Nordic Strider Jacket
When the temperature drops and your aspiring snow explorer insists on sledding all day, turn to the Columbia Nordic Strider Insulated Jacket. The coat is insulated with a combination of synthetic insulation and Omni-Heat technology, which reflects body heat to keep him comfortably warm, while the water-resistant, breathable fabric is sealed at all the critical seams to keep him dry. The jacket is also equipped with the Columbia Outgrown system so the sleeves can grow along with him, ensuring it lasts more than just one season.
- Insulated winter jacket withstands cold winter temps
- Water-resistant fabric sheds light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation and reflective lining traps body heat
- Outgrown grow system keeps up with his growth spurts
- Adjustable storm hood with removable faux fur adds warmth
- Multiple pockets stash snacks and maps
- Item #COL03E2
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech Faille, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light
- 200g Microtemp XF
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Fur Information
- faux fur
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.