Function and style.
Send her off to school knowing her feet will be stylish, warm, and dry in the Minx Mid III Omni-Heat Boot. The taller boot with a faux-fur collar and tongue lining create the ultimate silhouette for a stylish winter staple. However, style isn't the only thing this boot is good for. An Omni-Tech waterproof membrane protects her feet from moisture while an Omni-Heat reflective lining works with 200g of insulation to keep her toes warm down to -25°. To keep her moving on slippery surfaces, the Omni-Grip traction rubber gives her grip without leaving scuff marks.
- Lightweight, cold weather boot that blends style and function
- Faux-fur collar and tongue lining add both style and comfort
- Omni-Tech waterproof membrane seals out moisture for dry feet
- Omni-Heat reflective lining keeps toes warm in cold conditions
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber provides solid footing
- 200g of insulation help drop boot temperature rating to -25°
- Lace closure allows for personalized fit adjustments
- Item #COL02H0
- Q & A
Warm and dry!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
Not only are they super light weight, like REALLY light weight with grippy bottoms they are super warm and keep our feet dry always. Myself and my daughters all have a pair. We can't go any where without a compliment on these boots.
Great for School Days and Sledding
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
I got these for my 5th grader and she loves them. She stays warm and surefooted in all winter activities.