Why We Like The Mighty Mogul Set
Our little icons need to be dressed head to toe for windy winters so that their time playing outdoors is never impeded. That's why we plop them in the Mighty Mogul Set. This top and bottom combination provides warmth and weather protection with fluffy insulation, critical seams sealed, and a strong Omni-Tech membrane, ensuring the snowman's construction doesn't stop because the child gets chilly.
- Playtime doesn't stop with this winter top and bottom set
- Omni-Tech membrane is breathable and keeps out watery slush
- Synthetic insulation dries fast and stays warm even while wet
- Elastic openings and leg gaiters seal off winter weather better
- Gusset details offer them more mobility to prance in the powder
- Special growth system increases size to fit your growing child
- Reflective detailing helps keep them in sight at dusk
- Item #COLZAPV
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech 2L, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 150g Microtemp XF II
- critical seams sealed
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- [size 2T] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 9, 2022
Odd fit- too small hood and no neck protection
This snowsuit set feels thin, but my son seems warm in it. I don't understand why the hood is so small- I need to unzip the jacket and stretch the hood over his head to get it on. When I finally get it over his head, the shoulders of the jacket end up getting pulled up near his ears. It looks a bit like a tent. If the hood is down, his neck is completely exposed. Why design a winter jacket with no collar?
Originally reviewed on columbia.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help