Keep those rosy cheeks smiling.
Tote your pint-sized adventurer around in plush comfort in Columbia's Infant Girls' Meet Cute Bunting. The sherpa fleece lining is super soft and cozy, and the insulated booties keep those teeny-tiny toes nice and toasty when you're strolling down snow-capped streets.
- A cozy bunting for your little one
- Omni-Shield repellency fights off moisture
- Microtemp XF II insulation holds in precious heat
- Attached booties keep little feet warm
- Storm hood for added protection
- Item #COL01T6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 240lbs
Super cute; However this suit runs big I recommend sizing down.
Stuck with pink
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I ordered this baby bunting for my newborn granddaughter and had it shipped directly to her, as winter is upon us I ordered it in the pale lavender. I found out that it arrived quickly. Yay! Then I visited and found out that it was bight pink. ! I can't return it as she does not have another warm bunting and they are immediately traveling. Plus, apparently the lavender is now not available in her size. Backcountry should have contacted me if they did not have my color instead of sending me any old color.
Is it winter? How many degrees is calculated?
This is intended for winter conditions, but there is no specific temperature rating for this item. This would be appropriate for walks around the neighborhood, but not for extreme cold conditions.