End the day in comfort.
After a long day of skiing or snowboarding, nothing feels better than slipping into the Meadows Slip-On Omni-Heat 3D Winter Boot from Columbia. With a Techlite midsole that offers responsive cushioning for day long comfort and 200g of insulation that provide toasty warmth, your feet will be warm and cozy all afternoon. Its waterproof construction ensure your feet stay dry as you splash your way across the slushy parking lot and the Omni-Grip rubber sole gives you the reliable traction you need to make it safely from the lodge back to your car.
- Après boot with both warmth and comfort on wintery afternoons
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry in snow drifts and puddles
- Reflective lining and insulation offer cozy warmth in cold temps
- Techlite midsole offers responsive cushioning for lively feel
- Omni-Grip rubber provides reliable traction on varying surfaces
- Slip-on style for easy dressing after a long day on the slopes
- Item #COL027B
- Upper Material
- leather, textile
- Omni-Tech, seam-sealed
- Omni-Heat 3D
- Temperature Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 24, 2018
Will work for what I need, but not great
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was looking for a relatively inexpensive, easy to pull on snow boot that would keep my feet warm. These boots do all of those things but as other reviewers have noted, the sizing can be problematic. IMO, the boots run narrow in the toe box, though the length seems fine. I ordered a half size up as others recommended and found the boots to have the correct length, but still a bit snug across my toes. I do not have to buy wide-sized shoes in any other brand but with these, only very thin socks feel comfortable. They do have a removable insole which could be changed out to something a little slimmer to get a little more space in the toe box. With thin socks, and if my feet don't swell too much, they will do what I want but they'll always feel a bit more snug than I would prefer. If you have narrow feet, these will probably fit ok and do a solid job for a no-lace boot.