Warmth in freezing temperatures.
The Meadows Shorty Omni-Heat 3D Winter Boot from Columbia keeps your feet warm, dry, and comfortable as you explore the snowy landscape of winter. Its Omni-Tech, seam-sealed construction keeps moisture from seeping through while the Omni-Heat reflective lining contains your body heat for warmth on cold mornings. 200 grams of insulation and a faux fur lining around the tongue help out the Omni-Heat to provide a warm boot that's rated down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. When it's that cold out, the ground is bound to be slippery. The Omni-Grip Advanced Traction keeps you mobile over any terrain while the Techlite cushioning midsole provides you with high energy return through each step for a lively feel as your feet take you around town or on a wintery hike.
- Snow boot with cold-weather comfort for hikes or walks around town
- Upper with faux fur lining contributes a cozy and warm aesthetic
- Waterproof construction offers protection from snow and slush
- Reflective lining and insulation keep toes warm on cold mornings
- Techlite midsole offers high-energy return for a lively feel
- Omni-Grip rubber provides reliable traction on slippery surfaces
- Lace closure can be adjusted for a custom, personalized fit
- Item #COL027A
- Q & A
size up 2 sizes
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I went up a size to an 8 and they were still really tight...pretty narrow in foot too.