Let the game rage on.
Columbia designed the Boys’ Lost Brook Jacket for the young guy who just can’t be kept inside when it’s snowing outside his window. Let him join in the neighborhood snowball fight with the assurance that he has midweight insulation and an Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining keeping him warm. Water-resistant fabric sheds snow and slush from the most aggressive snowballs, and the storm hood offers additional coverage when multiple balls come his way. In case of a growth spurt, the Outgrown system allows you to extend the sleeves so he can wear this jacket next season, after he's grown a few inches.
- Winter jacket shelters him during snowball fights
- Water-resistant shell sheds light snowfall, slush, and moisture
- 150g Microtemp XF II insulates even if it gets damp
- Omni-Heat lining reflects the heat he generates
- Outgrown system allows for size adjustment
- Item #COL01RC
- Q & A
Snowboard season is upon us.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
this is a great snag for your little one this year great insulation cool design great for winter sports or just as a casual jacket.