Lookout Crest Hooded Jacket
- A technical jacket with everyday style
- Waterproof construction gives protection while remaining breathable
- Lightweight synthetic insulation made with breathable fibers
- Adjustable hood and cuffs lets you cinch down when the wind picks up
- Interior security pockets holds your cellphone safe from moisture
- Dropped tail with drawcord adjustment extends your coverage
- Item #COL01QD
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [shell] 100% polyester, [lining] 210T nylon taffeta
- 60g Microtemp XF II
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 security
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2018
Just what I needed
I love the fit of this jacket! Itâs warm without being too warm, but is completely waterproof. As a teacher, I wait outside for my students to get off the bus and this jacket makes it so much easier to not have to carry an umbrella!
November 29, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
got this for a gift for my mom and she loves the length. awesome columbia jacket and quality.
November 27, 2018
How many oz does this jacket weigh?
November 28, 2018
Hey Laura, I just got of the phone with Columbia and they said that a small is 19 Oz and a med 20 oz. I didn't get much info on other sizes, but it should go up or down an oz for each size. Let me know if you have any other questions.
November 18, 2018
is this 4 season or will it get too hot?
November 21, 2018
Hi Mia! So this jacket is more of a waterproof, lightweight jacket. It's more breathable than a winter jacket so you wont necessarily overheat but it will keep you warm and dry. It locks out moisture and is handy in the wind, but still breathable and nice to use as an outside layer over a baselayer as well.