sale $112.49 - $149.99
Hiking should make you happy.
When you slide out of the car at the trailhead, pull on the Columbia Men’s Lone Fir 650 Turbodown Hooded Jacket to stay cozy. A combination of TurboDown and Omni-Heat synthetic insulation shuts out the cold air around you as an Omni-Heat reflective lining traps the heat you create and returns it back to you. Water-resistant fabric discourages moisture from seeping through in case you happen upon a flurry while you’re hiking, and an adjustable hem and bindings at the cuffs and hood seal off entry and exit points.
- Insulated jacket for winter hiking
- TurboDown and Omni-Heat insulation trap heat
- Omni-Heat reflective lining returns your body heat
- Water-resistant fabric deflects light moisture
- Binding at hood and cuffs and drawcord hem hold heat in
- Item #COL01TV
[face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR
550-fill down, 100g Omni-Heat
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand
- Q & A
Great Jacket. Warm & fits well!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
I bought the medium. I'm 5'9" and 150 lbs. It fits well. Super warm.