Why We Like The Columbia Lay D Down III Jacket
When battling frigid conditions, we trust the Columbia Lay D Down III Jacket to give us uncompromising warmth and style. Made with Omni-heat infinity advanced thermal reflective technology, the Lay D Down III Jacket reflects our body heat onto us to keep us warm in the coldest conditions. On top of that, 550-fill power RDS-certified down traps our body heat and seals out the cold to ensure we are comfortable all day long. Adjustable cuffs can seal around the mitten to keep in our body heat, and an adjustable hem allows us to cinch up the bottom of the jacket so no snow or cold air gets inside. An adjustable hood and raised collar pack serious warmth around our head, and a faux fur brim adds style. Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered security pocket allow us to store all our day essentials in the jacket, and an extendable comfort cuff with thumbholes adds comfort and warmth to our hands.
- Casual winter jacket that packs serious warmth
- 550-fill RDS-certified down keeps us toasty
- Omni-Heat reflective technology reflect sour body heat for even more warmth
- Adjustable hem and cuffs to seal out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered security pocket store our essentials
- Item #COLZBRS
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 100% polyester satin, [panels] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- 550-fill RDS-certified down, thermal-reflective lining
- hip, drop-tail hem, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, removable faux-fur trim
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help