Last Tracks Insulated Jacket
Everybody is always raging about first tracks, and you're not about to argue against the allure of fresh snow, but some days you like to take it easy and skip the powder panic. The Last Tracks Insulated Jacket is built with a waterproof membrane and layered insulation, so you can spend the long hours of the afternoon exploring the resort after the crowds have gone home.
- An insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold resort days
- Omni-Tech construction defends against light or dry snow
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth even if wet
- Adjustable cuffs, hood, and snow skirt keep out the weather
- Assorted storage options prepare you for hours on the slopes
- Sleeve pocket fits your ski pass perfectly
- Item #COLZA4V
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective (100% polyester)
- 80/100g Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- critical seams sealed
- [x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large] semi-fitted, [1X, 2X, 3X] regular
- Center Back Length
- [x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large] 27.5in, [1X, 2X, 3X] 29.5in
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 goggle, 1 zippered
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2020
Cute but runs very small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 240 lbs
Loved it but had to return as it ran very small. Ordered XL, fit more like a M.