The core of your technical wardrobe.
From campfires on cool evenings to treks to the fall farmer’s market, the Columbia Lake 22 down vest will keep your core warm and protected. S’mores are tradition no matter how chilly the night gets, so when the sun goes down, and temperatures drop, bundle up in the Lake 22. Simply layer a windproof shell over top and use the vest as a highly insulating midlayer to trap core body heat in. On milder weekend jaunts downtown, layer the vest over a flannel for stylish weather protection. Water –resistant material fends of any surprise rain showers while armhole and hem bindings seal out the chilly breeze.
- A puffy vest for cold weather versatility from town to trail
- 650 fill down insulation traps body heat to maintain core warmth
- Water-resistant fabric stands up to light rain and snow to stay dry
- Stitch-less baffle construction enhances insulating capabilities
- Binding at armhole and hem seal cold air out on the trail
- Zippered hand pockets stow phone and keys on-the-go
- Active fit allows for layering over a flannel or under a rain shell
- Item #COL02YG