She'll gobble you up.
Let her imagination run wild in the Columbia Toddler Girls' Kitterwibbit Jacket. With bright, soft spines down the back, this jacket will keep your little monster looking great as she chases you across the backyard or stomps down castles in the sandbox. A water-shedding shell keeps her protected when misty rain begins to fall, while the soft fleece lining keeps her warm and comfortable on cooler days.
- A playful fleece-lined hoodie for cooler days
- Water-resistant shell for protection from rain or splashes
- Fleece insulation to keep her cozy
- Soft, fabric spines down the back
- Elastic cuffs and hem help keep warmth in
- Item #COL01ET
- Q & A
Cute and practical jacket!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this jacket for my niece and it is absolutely adorable. She's actually probably a 2T right now but I bought a 3T so she can wear it for a while longer then just 6 months. Cutest little monster ever!