Kick Turner Insulated Pant
Columbia's Kick Turner is a pair of slim-fitting ski pants that style ski resorts on any given day throughout the winter season. Its Omni-Tech waterproofing assists with keeping comfy on powder days, and Columbia sealed all the seams that would let water in for added protection. Synthetic insulation bolstered by Omni-Heat's thermal reflective lining ensures winter-worthy warmth that stays comfy spring's final day on the chairlift.
- Slim-fitting ski pant styles the resort all winter long
- Omni-Tech waterproofing with critical seams sealed
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining bounces body heat back your
- Synthetically insulated for welcoming warmth throughout winter
- Adjustable waist and boot gaiters give secure coverage
- Bottom leg zippers give easy access
- Item #COLZA4O
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 80g Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 8, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 185 lbs
I've been looking for winter pants that I can walk in, x-country ski or snowshoe in and decided to give these a try. I have hips and thighs so I need relaxed fit and per the size chart, the L/Reg was going to work. These were tight in the waist with no give. They were roomy in the thighs but with the weird way it fit on my waist and stomach, these pants were uncomfortable.