Luxurious warmth for cool seasons.
Crisp autumn days, complete with hillsides bursting in fiery foliage await you when you're zipped into the luxurious warmth of the Columbia Men's J-Line Archer Ridge Fleece Jacket. Great for chilly transitional seasons and mild winter weather, the J-Line Archer Ridge Fleece Vest keeps you blissfully warm with its soft-wearing fleece and Microtemp XF II insulation. Fully synthetic in both fleece and insulation, this vest won't soak up excess moisture or compromise warmth in damp conditions.
Perfect for blustery days by the lake and battling late-autumn cold fronts, the Omni-Wind Block membrane stops whipping winds from stealing precious body heat. This windproof membrane is breathable, allowing built-up perspiration to escape during active use on the trail. It's also water-resistant, shedding light rain and snow showers from soaking your core. Finishing touches like the plush lined collar, 2-way front zipper, and drawcord hem make this vest an excellent addition to your cool-weather wardrobe.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Cozy fleece vest for cool transitional seasons
- Omni-Wind Block keeps breezes from chilling your body
- Microtemp XF II insulation traps warmth in brisk conditions
- Plush lined collar won't scratch or irritate sensitive skin
- Active fit is slightly tailored without sacrificing mobility
- Item #COL01B8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
The vest has very thick fleece shell with a good lining. The vest seems more regular fit to me than slightly tailored; which I find allows me to be able to wear heavier clothing underneath. Overall a great vest!