Select a Size
Select a Color
Ice Slope II Pant
Wrap up your little snow lover in the Columbia Ice Slope II Pant and send them out into the cold in warmth and comfort. The Ice Slope is constructed with a waterproof fabric that keeps them dry as they make snow angels or build a snow fort while synthetic insulation enables them to play longer as the afternoon gets colder. An internal leg gaiter keeps snow and cold air from creeping into the pant legs and a reinforced cuff guard protects against boot and ski edge abrasion when you two hit the slopes. Best of all, Columbia equipped the Ice Slope II with their Outgrown system that allows the cuffs to extend and grow with your mini so you don't have to buy new pants every season.
- Sturdy, insulated pants to keep your mini dry and warm in the snow
- Waterproof fabric keeps them dry while they make snow angels
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth for cold afternoon snow forts
- Internal leg gaiter seals out the chill and snow for comfort
- Reinforced cuff guard protects against boot and ski edge abrasion
- Adjustable waist allows for custom and perfect fit for your mini
- Outgrown cuffs extend to accommodate growth over multiple seasons
- Item #COL01ST
- [membrane/laminate] Hydra Cloth 3000, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 210T nylon taffeta
- 60g Microtemp XF II
- 1 cargo
- adjustable tabs
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 14, 2018
My son loves them
I have a 3 year old son- these fit perfect. He runs on the small side- so you might want to size up.....we are very happy.