Select Style & Size
Horizon Ride Jacket
The best part of winter is playing outside. She's ready for snow angles, sledding, skiing, and snowman building in the Columbia Horizon Ride Jacket. The waterproof fabric, Hydra Cloth 3000, keeps her dry while she makes a snow angel, while 240g of Farenhot insulation keeps her toasty warm while cruising down the local sledding hill on her favorite sled. When the temperatures start to dip on the ski hill, she can pull on her hood and tighten the adjustments to keep the cold out, while the taffeta liner in the hood keeps her warm and cozy. If she stays out too late building a snowman, the reflective details on the jacket will keep her visible.
- Wintersports jacket for season-long fun
- Hydra Cloth 3000 shell is waterproof to keep dry in snow and rain
- Farenhot insulation provides warmth when temperatures drop
- Adjustable storm hood gives optimal protection from the elements
- Taffeta lined hood adds warmth and cozy comfort on cold days
- Reflective details for visibility when it starts to get dark out
- Item #COL01S3
- [membrane/laminate] Hydra Cloth 3000, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- 240g Farenhot (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- attached, adjustable, storm hood
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 security
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
Good quality and keeps warm in snow and rain.
March 4, 2019
Warm jacket with some flare
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Some people don't like to talk about their flare. This jacket keeps my little girl warm and looking good. Great designs and she loves it.
February 20, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This review is direct from my 10 year old. " Well i'm always warm, and it looks good on me" What else can you ask for?
November 2, 2018
How is the sizing in numbers for a girls, Columbia jacket size XL?
November 5, 2018
Hi Kayden! An XL in this jacket equates to a Girl's US size 18.