Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Horizon Explorer Insulated Jacket
We hit the trail confident that we're prepared for any inclement weather in the Columbia Horizon Explorer Insulated Jacket. This functional piece boasts an Omni-Tech laminate that keeps weather out while remaining breathable to help you push to the summit even as storm clouds roll in.
As the temperature drops, the Omni-Heat thermal reflective layer combines with Thermarator insulation to help trap body heat and keep you comfortable on the walk back to the trailhead. To further keep you happy and fast, this jacket boasts an adjustable hood, drawstring hem, and adjustable cuffs to seal out weather in a pinch.
- Insulated jacket built for exploring in shoulder-season temps
- Omni-tech laminate is waterproof and breathable for rainy days
- Omni-Heat and Thermarator insulation fight off cold weather
- Adjustable hood adds versatile protection when clouds roll in
- Hand and security pockets keep digits warm and items nearby
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs trap heat, eliminate cold drafts
- Item #COL039Y
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered security
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 13.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.