Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Wind Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cool-weather coverage by Columbia.
Whether you are exploring the wooded trails at the base of a volcano, walking along the misty coast, or biking through the city, the Hood River 1991 W Pullover by Columbia keeps you fashionably covered. This retro-inspired pullover is water-resistant to keep you protected against dewy branches and wet bus-stop benches around the Pacific Northwest. Hand-warmer pockets and a drawcord adjustable hood and waist with elastic cuffs helps to block out cool winds, while the zippered chest pocket stashes your cellphone and bus pass securely. When the sun comes out for a few minutes, pack the jacket in it's pocket and stash it in your backpack for convenient storing.
- Retro pullover for commuting and exploring
- Water-resistant material protects you from wet surfaces
- Drawcord waist and hood, and elastic cuffs block out winds
- Hand pockets keep you warm while chest pocket stores cellphone
- Jacket packs into small chest pocket for easy on-the-go carrying
- Item #COL01YO
Center Back Length
2 hand pockets, 1 zippered chest