Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Be ready for the changing weather in urban environments with the Hillsdale Reversible Down Parka from Columbia. On rainy days, wear it shell out so the Omni-Tech membrane can provide you with waterproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable on your commute. On cold, dry days, shake it up and wear the down baffles out for a more urban aesthetic. This 600-fill down will keep you nice and toasty as you navigate city life while the drawcord adjustable hem can seal out the elements for additional warmth when the breeze starts to pick up. If the sun comes out, the hood is stowable so it stays out of your way as you make your way from the train to the office. Its two-way front zipper makes it easy to sit at bus stops and the longer length keeps you extra protected from the elements for warmth no matter where your day in the city takes you.
- Reversible down parka for warmth and style on cold, urban days
- Omni-Tech shell keeps moisture from seeping into jacket for warmth
- 600-fill down offers lofty warmth for chilly evenings out to dinner
- Stow-away hood can be kept out of the way on milder afternoons
- 2-way center front zipper offers mobility when sitting or walking
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals out the elements on breezy commutes
- Longer length offers additional coverage from the weather
- Zippered hand pockets hold necessities or warm cold fingers
- Item #COL028W
- Q & A
Exactly what I was looking for!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
I ordered both L and XL, thinking I was going to choose between the 2 of them. Before I knew it, my daughter stole the smaller size and I am enjoying the bigger one. Things I love: It is reversible, so if you want a certain look, you have 2 choices. It has a pull string at the bottom to keep your legs warm. The hood can be rolled up and put away if not needed. It's very warm. We are experiencing record lows of -20F / -50F windchills and I am staying warm. Although I wouldn't stand outside for long in this weather, I feel confident that this jacket will keep me (and my daughter) warm. There is room to layer if you buy a bit bigger size. I fit perfectly in the L, but knowing that I might have to layer, the XL helps give the room. Can't say enough great things about this Columbia jacket. Can't wait to see the waterproofing for cold soccer games. Thanks Columbia and Back Country! You've made MN winters more bearable!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 150lbs
The jacket is true to size. Might actually run a little big. The quality is very nice. The jacket is impressive. The pockets are large. The more I wear it the more I love it. For very cold weather you need to wear layers, so that's why only 4 stars