Here And There Insulated Trench Jacket
A modern trench coat with enough style for dinner downtown and advanced performance features to handle winter weather. Synthetic insulation traps body heat in for cozy warmth while sealed seams and Omni-Tech keep your core dry. The adjustable cuffs and drawcord hood allow you to batten down the hatches when the weather gets worse, so you stay warm and protected. Walking around town looking for a place to eat won’t be miserable in Columbia’s Here and There insulated trench jacket with enough coverage to keep you cozy. With a chic shirt-tail hem and an adjustable fitted waist, this trench will effortlessly add style to any winter wardrobe.
- An insulated trench jacket for touring downtown in style
- Waterproof fabric and critically sealed seams ward off wet weather
- Breathable fabric helps regulate temperatures so you don’t overheat
- Adjustable hood and cuffs protect against blowing wind and rain
- 2-way zipper and stretch fabric afford increased mobility on-the-go
- Dual-entry hand pockets with zippered closure keep fingers toasty
- Adjustable waist accommodates base layers while maintaining a flattering silhouette
- Item #COL02YT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 140lbs
Love the fabric this is made from, not your typical waterproof material and not as noisy! This is a wonderful waterproof city jacket that looks elegant and can also be used for casual nights or days out. It is not very heavy so it wont over heat you. Runs true to size.