Give 'em hell.
When temperatures turn bitter and threaten to keep you inside, respond with the supremely warm Columbia Women's Hellfire Mid Down Jacket. It features 650-fill down insulation and Omni-Heat Reflective lining to trap heat and keep you really, really warm, even on the chilliest of winter days. It's mid-length cut and dropped tail give you extra coverage. The ripstop polyester face fabric is resistant to light moisture for comfort in variable conditions. The two-way front zipper accommodates sitting down and walking with ease. Comfort cuffs keep things in place and help keep out snow when your winter wonderland stroll turns into a full-on snowball fight.
- A mid-length jacket for cold winter days
- Down insulation provides unbeatable lightweight warmth
- Polyester ripstop fabric for durability
- Omni-Heat Reflective lining offers increased heat retention
- Drawcord adjustable hem with two-way front zipper
- Comfort cuffs seal out cold drafts
- Regular cut fits comfortably over extra layers
- Item #COL01F1
- Q & A
Good jacket for Pa winters
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
This is a good, functional jacket for normal Pa winters. Hits at mid thigh. I wore it frequently on 'less cold' days last winter, in the 25-35 degree range & it worked well. The inner lining reflects your body heat back at you, leading me to dub this jacket 'the baked potato', haha! Cinches in slightly at the waist a bit for a nice, tidy fitted look.
I'm able to wear a heavy hoodie or sweater underneath and still be comfortable. Good stuff.
*just wanted to mention that I washed this jacket 2-3x last winter & it comes out of the dryer looking brand new.