One women's hell is another woman's heaven.
It's your favorite time of year. The forecast is calling for the storm cycle of the century, and you can't wait for it to chase the crowds away from the slopes. While all that powder is wonderful from the vantage of your ski boots, it's a little trickier to navigate in normal shoes. Thankfully the Women's Columbia Heavenly Slip II Omni-Heat Boot is anything but normal. When you're done with endless laps and free refills, the waterproof membrane and calf coverage protect from melting snow as you walk across the parking lot; Omni-Heat reflective lining bounces your body heat back your way so you keep warm while you're digging out your car. During the time between, when you're enjoying spiked cider with the locals, this boot is cute enough to match your wool skirt and cashmere sweater.
- Slip-on snow boot for aprés-ski during a storm cycle
- Seam-sealed membrane offers waterproof breathable performance
- Rubber sole provides traction on icy pavement and slick bar floors
- Insulated with reflective lining for warmth in snow drifts
- Quilted style and shaft height pair well with leggings and parka
- Slip-on closure includes size zipper for ease of exit and entry
- Item #COL01OS