Heavenly Slip II Omni-Heat Boot
It's your favorite time of year. The forecast is calling for the storm cycle of the century, and while most people are hunkering down, you can't wait to go out and play in the snow. Thankfully the Women's Columbia Heavenly Slip II Omni-Heat Boots are here to keep your feet cozy and dry thanks to the Omni-Tech waterproof construction and toasty synthetic insulation. Plus, when you're enjoying spiked cider by the fire, this boot is cute enough to match your wool skirt and cashmere sweater.
- Slip-on snow boot for toasty comfort all winter
- Seam-sealed membrane offers waterproof breathable performance
- Rubber sole provides traction on icy pavement and slick streets
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Reflective lining prevents body heat from escaping
- Quilted style and shaft height pair well with leggings and parka
- Slip-on closure includes size zipper for ease of exit and entry
- Item #COL01OS
- Upper Material
- Omni-Heat reflective
- Temperature Rating
- slip-on, side zipper
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 10, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 158 lbs
Thank heavens I read other reviews about this boot running small. I am a size 10 but ordered a size 11 since 10 1/2 was not an option. The 11 is a good fit. I think this will be a good boot which I am keeping but can't comment on other features since it is October.
November 20, 2018
Columbia Heavenly Slip II Omni-Heat Boot
they are comfortable and lightweight , but they squeak so loud when walking