Balancing both worlds.
Winter protection and seasonal style don't have to be mutually exclusive ideas. Pop on the cozy Women's Columbia Heavenly Shorty Organza II Omni-Heat Boot the next time it snows and you'll be surprised at all the places you can go. The seam-sealed membrane bootie upper is waterproof and breathable, so your feet are dry in the snow drifts that line the streets, but won't overheat during the trek to class. Insulated uppers with a reflective lining, your feet will be warm should you wander off the beaten track—and if you do decide to take these on some trails, the Omni-Grip sole will help you keep your footing on uneven surfaces. With a toasty quilted design and faux fur trim on the cuffs, these boots will even get you compliments when worn aprés-ski.
- Cozy winter boot that's at home in the city or on snowy trails
- Uppers are seam-sealed with waterproof breathable protection
- Outsole designed for gripping icy sidewalks and slick roads
- Insulation with reflective lining provides heavenly warmth
- Quilted design and faux fur offer a stylish winter statement
- Item #COL01OT
- Q & A
I wanted boots for the longest time and my daughter got me these. They are super comfortable and super cute !