Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Titanium Heatzone 1000 Turbodown II Hooded Jacket
Insanely warm, the Columbia Men's Heatzone 1000 Turbodown Hooded Jacket is built to comfortably handle the coldest winter days with aplomb. With critically-sealed seams and a waterproof/breathable Omni-Tech shell, the Heatzone keeps you dry when the trail ahead threatens to ruin your day with snow, sleet, or rain. The combination of water-resistant goose down and 100g of Omni-Heat Thermal insulation makes up the relentlessly warm TurboDown insulation, which offers fiery heat for those single digit days and stays warm even if it gets wet in humid cold weather. A breathable Omni-Heat Reflective lining bounces your own body heat back to you, ensuring that not a drop of your precious warmth is lost, and an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs come in handy for extra protection against whipping winds.
- Super-warm jacket for frigid days on the mountain and around town
- Waterproof membrane prevents snow and rain from soaking through
- TurboDown insulation keeps you toasty and warm on frigid days
- Reflective thermal lining uses your own body heat to keep you warm
- Adjustable hood keeps driving snow from drenching your noggin
- Hem and cuffs adjust to seal out cold weather
- Zippered pockets on the inside and out keep gear and snacks safe
- Item #COL02B6