Big warmth on the prairie.
When the pioneers were battening down the hatches for another long winter on the prairie, they were probably dreaming of a future filled with weather-resistant insulated jackets. Well the future is now, thanks to the Columbia Hawks Prairie Women’s Hybrid Jacket. This parka-length jacket is filled with water-resistant Thermarator insulation that maintains warmth when you’re caught in bad weather. A water-resistant membrane with nylon-ripstop accents sheds off snow and light precipitation to ensure that inclement weather doesn’t slow you down. Zippered hand pockets keep your valuables safe when cold winds howl.
- Hooded jacket with ample insulation for long walks out in the cold
- Water-resistant membrane and nylon ripstop shed off snow
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth on blustery winter days
- Zippered front pockets protect hands and valuables from winter winds
- Item #COL028Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Got this as a gift for my step mom and she loves it! Lightweight and more on the petite size for a down, but it keeps you warm. It is a great jacket.