Frosty Slope Snow Suit Set
Let your kid explore the wintery world in the Columbia Toddler Girls' Frosty Slope Snow Suit Set. This set pairs a highly water-resistant jacket with bib pants for fully-covered protection against your snowy backyard or park. Omni-Shield equips the jacket with advanced repellency against stains as well as snowfall, and Microtemp XF II insulation helps the jacket stay warm even if it gets wet.
Columbia lined both the jacket and bib pant in soft-and-smooth microfleece for more comfort. Adjustments at the jacket's hood and hem ensure proper coverage, and internal leg gaiters keep snow out of her boots. Columbia's OutGrown grow system extends the Frosty Slope's sleeves so she can wear this suit next season, even if she grows a few inches.
- Omni-Shield repels water and stains while they play in the snow
- Microfleece lining is warm, soft, and cuddly against the skin
- Microtemp XF II insulation stays warm when wet to fend off shivers
- OutGrown system is adjustable to fit the little ones as they grow
- Adjustable powder skirt and hood keeps loose snow out
- Leg gaiters hug snow boots to prevent snow from sneaking in
- Reinforced knees and seat add durability and longevity
- Item #COL00T7
- Q & A
Cute and warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this as a gift for my neice, whose parents report: "Our 22 month old daughter loved the ski suit. She was very comfortable, easily able to play in the snow and was definitely warm enough"
very thin and poor quality not what I expected had to go buy a better suit to play in the snow