Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Force XII Pant
Designed to keep you shielded from the sun during long days of fishing in exposed conditions, the Columbia Force XII Pant features a lightweight fabric that wears well in warmer weather, full UPF 50 sun protection, and a stretchy construction that enhances your mobility as you hike to secret spots. It also cleans easily thanks to Columbia's Omni-Shield coating, which not only resists water to keep you dry when your next big catch starts splashing and spraying, but also boasts the stain-repellent performance that you'll need when dealing with muddy banks and hooked fish.
- Lightweight pants that keep you shielded from the sun as you fish
- Stretchy nylon fabric moves with you on the hike to the river
- UPF 50 sun protection ensures safe skin during long hours in the sun
- Omni-Shield coating resists water and cleans easily when stained
- Multiple secure pockets keep flies and other gear safely stashed
- Articulated knees provide comfortable mobility and an easy wear
- Item #COL02N8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.