Why We Like The Flow Centre Shoe
The Flow Centre Shoe takes us from city streets to dusty trails. The stylish colorways fit our urban wear, while the lugged sole grips whatever terrain our adventures take us over. We step in comfort and with ease all day with the lightweight cushioning absorbing shock and propelling us forward.
- Stylish shoe for adventures in town and on trail
- Mesh and textile upper provides breathability and durability
- Cushy midsole provides long-lasting comfort and high energy return
- Non-marking sole provides optimal traction on any terrain
- Item #COLZAGS
- Upper Material
- mesh, textile
- Techlite EVA
- Omni-Grip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.5oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 5, 2021
Poor cushioning, uncomfortable for me
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 180 lbs
I didn't wear these on the trail. I didn't want to because they were not cushioned very well and were uncomfortable (for me) while wearing them a few times. I decided to look online to see what others had to say about these boots. There is little mention of these boots and I could not find any reviews. I am returning these for something that at least has been tested by others.