Hike long distances through snowy trails or just shovel the sidewalk and driveway in the Columbia Firecamp Boot. Built with a durable cordura nylon upper and a Omni-Tech waterproof membrane, moisture stays outside of the boot even when trekking through deep snow. The Tech-lite midsole provides a comfortable cushion, allowing for energy to bounce back while walking for additional efficiency and support on hikes. An Omni-grip sole creates secure traction for hiking out on frozen trails and wet pavement alike.
- A rugged boot that handles rugged winter conditions
- Cordura nylon creates a bombproof upper for extended durability
- Omni-Tech membrane sheds moisture when shoveling the driveway
- Techlite EVA midsole adds comfortable support during long hikes
- Omni-grip sole provides generous traction on wet or snowy surfaces
- Item #COL026J
- Upper Material
- cordura nylon
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2019
Sizing is ridiculously off
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
Boots appear well made, light weight, and seem like they'd be comfortable if it weren't for the terrible sizing. I'm a brannock 8 borderline wide, and most of my shoes are 8 or 8.5 (and slightly large). These boots in a size 8.5 felt more like a 7.5. my toes were actually crammed up against the front and the sides were very tight and I wasn't even wearing socks. I have a size 9 replacement coming, but not sure that extra half size will be enough, especially with hiking socks.