Fairbanks Rover Boot
- Casual boot built with winter weather in mind
- Omni-Tech waterproofing protects against snowy sidewalks
- Leather upper ensures a long-lasting fashion
- Midweight insulation and Omni-Heat thermal reflective for warmth
- Techlite midsole gives superior cushioning and high energy return
- Omni-Grip rubber sole ensures solid traction on slippery surfaces
- Item #COLZ9WU
- Upper Material
- leather, metal
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective, [insulation] synthetic (200g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2020
I really like these
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
I bought the black with camel outer soul. They look great! I've worn them a few times in 20F temps with no concern about my feet getting cold. They are slightly narrow in the toe box, but nothing that'll cause me an issue. I feel like the riveted lace eyelets are going to chew-up the laces fairly quickly, but that's TBD. I wear 10.5 running shoes and the 10.5 in these boots fit great wearing normal or thick wool socks. Overall, very happy with the purchase!